My First Ever Mercury Drug Suki Day Book 2016

December 01, 2015
1338 CM Recto Ave., Sta. Cruz, Manila

This is my first ever Mercury Drug Suki Day Book. I saw this book last year but wasn't able to get one because I did not earn any points from my purchases. Good thing I got hooked with Mogu Mogu. For every 320ML purchase, you get 1 suki point. To get this book, you need to have at least 30 suki points. If you'll calculate everything to get this you need to spend at least PHP840.00 (PHP28 x 1point x 30pcs).

Mogu Mogu 320ML PHP28.00

If you non-special points, every accumulated purchase worth PHP200.00 is equivalent to 1 point.

By the way, to get suki points, you should have a Suki Card to begin with. Suki Card Online Application here. You need to present a Mercury Drug receipt for a single or cumulative purchase worth PHP1,000.00.

No comments: