Judas Kiss



The first time I saw Brent Corrigan was in High School Crush. I fell in love with him. I tried to find all his movies, unfortunately I don't have them all. I even follow him on twitter @BrentCorrigan and even in his new name Sean Paul Lockhart @SeanPaulLock.

I've waited Judas Kiss to be available here in the Philippines, unfortunately I can't find my flag. Sorry for me. Well, all I can do now is share this with you.

From the trailer, I found the movie a very exciting and interesting to watch. Especially from the thought of the writer/director, JT Tepnapa "What would be like to have sex with yourself".



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Judas Kiss is available in the Philippines for download or steaming viewing. http:///watch.judaskissmovie.com

Encef said...

i wanna buy the DVD, not just download or streaming.