The Avengers (April 25, 2012)



Have you ever been to a movie on its first day of showing? If you do, well good for you 'cause for sure this is not a new to you. This is my first ever go to a movie on its first day of regular showing in theater nationwide. I almost can't believe it that I have to fall in line for more than an hour just to get a ticket. Imagine how long that line was. My legs were aching. I wanted to sit down but I can't coz I might lose the line. I almost quit. Good thing, Jay were there to join me.

Hmm, honestly, I did not watch the entire movie of Iron man 1 & 2. Maybe I've seen part of it but not the entire movie, from start to finish. I've watched Captain America in theater but I get bored with it (sorry to the loyal fans, but that's the truth) and fell asleep in the movie hauz. My bad. 

Then why I wanted to watch it on the first day of showing? I have few simple reasons in store:
1. Because of Chris Evans (He's also the reason why I watched Captain America)
2. Because of Scarlett Johansson
3. Because of Jeremy Renner
4. Because the Philippines is a week advantage from America and the rest of the world
5. Because its been talk-of-the-town for months now
6. Because of too many famous actors in one movie

Of course, these reasons are not your reasons so please.. don't argue.

Is this movie worth to fall in line for more than an hour? For Php 300.00 (3D) includes popcorn and soda, YES! Its worth it. Full of action, start to finish. All of the characters are so much unique from each other. I even think to get bored or will not be interested with one of the characters but I was wrong. The movies was also so funny. You will laugh at them. Literally!

Few lines from the movie that I will not forget:
Captain America: Big man in a suit of armor, take that away -- what are you?
Iron Man: Uh, genius billionaire playboy philanthropist 


THE AVENGERS Trailer 2012 Movie


No comments: