McDonald's "BFGF" TVC [Philippines VS India] - w/ EngSub

McDonald's TV Commercial never fails to give interesting TVC.
I can say that most of McDonald's TVCs are interesting and entertaining to watch.

After airing BF-GF TV Commercial of McDonald's, it was removed right away because of some complaints that says insensitive  and offensive to use children for an adult theme.

For me, there's nothing wrong with the commercial. I found it cute and touching.

I look this TVC again and what I found out this video comparing Philippines to India's McDonald's TVC. isa lang talaga ang nasabi ko, OMG!

Mas malala pala ito kesa Pilipinas na version. Akalain mo un? Conservative pa pala ung version natin eh.
Palagay nyo, kung ito ang lumabas sa atin? Aabot kya ng isang linggo ang commercial na to? hahaha

No comments: