Zombie Lane

Zombie Lane is the addictive game in Facebook. My friends were talking about this everyday during lunch break. Asking and sharing energy drink for them to perform the given task in the game.

It's quit exciting playing this because when you look from left to right, they're on it. For you not to be left behind, you must play with the game as well.

I really don't enjoy playing any game in the internet specially facebook because I just get bored with it. But since I heard about it everyday and I get to see them playing it, that's why I decided to play it too.

I keep on asking too may questions about the game coz I don't even try to understand the directions that has been given to me, instead I want them to explain or instruct to me directly. Hahaha.. I just don't like reading too many instructions. 

The question now, will I stay longer?
Hmmmp, let me see.

How about you?
Are you playing it already?
Do you wanna try it for a change?
hahaha..


No comments: